Monday, December 1, 2008

November

I can't believe that November is over already! I think it is time for my top moments, but I'm going to sum up the whole month since I sort of missed it. Here they are, in no particular order:

COLDPLAY! Heath and I went to their concert on November 22 and it was very, very good. So thank you Steve, we loved it!

St. Louis! I got to spend a week with my sister and her new baby all by myself. I had a very nice trip, although I didn't sleep for the entire trip and was pretty wiped out when I had to come home and be a mom again. Another nice perk of spending a week with a newborn, I am so, so, SO glad to be done having babies!

Thanksgiving! Of course! All that gluttony and pie! My family came and stayed with us for several days and (I think) a fun time was had by all.

Twilight! The movie was okay, but the experience was great! I went with Lori to a pre-release viewing on Thursday and I can't wait to see our picture with our vampire teeth. I'm sure it's fabulous!

Holly! Nothing specific, she just makes me laugh!

Alison got her hair cut short and she looks adorable, and Alison and Becca both got very good grades for the first term.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

A. I'm jealous that you got to go to Coldplay.
B. I love it that you came to visit me!
C. I'm sorry you didn't sleep the whole time you were here. I know he was the reason for the trip, but I'm sorry Jimsikins kept you up and made you a tired cookie when you returned to your family.
D. I love your girls. The best little nieces in the world!

Mindy said...

Also, I like the hangman game! And I like it that I won the first time I played.