I am going to borrow an idea from Spaceman's Sissy and do a top 5 moments of last week. Here goes!
My Hubby buying me tickets to see Madam Butterfly, both the opera and the idea of a real date have gotten me very excited.
My own Sissy having a baby and everything coming out okay.
Running on Saturday. First time post surgery and it qualifies as both a best and worst moment!
A great haircut.
Holly telling me the dinner which I (lovingly) prepared for my family was "gross!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All fabulous things! Your husband wins the "Best Husband Award" for buying you opera tickets. Of course, my husband wins his own "Best Husband Award" for supporting me through the whole "having a baby" thing. Yay for good hubbies!
Steph you are awesome! I loved reading your top 5! But being totally out of the loop and never talking to anyone in my family...I didn't know had surgery, or what kind, or anything! Let me know what happened.
Post a Comment